Re: jaws 2018 does not read items in task bar #cal-notice

Ann Byrne

ATo read items on the taskbar, press Windows+t or windows+1, then right and left arrow through the items.
t 04:14 AM 12/10/2017, you wrote:

First, I hold down the alt key without releasing it when I try to tab through the task bar. One of the first things I tried when I noticed this problem was using Insert F10 to open the "windows list." Jaws does not read the "windows list" as a choice. Again, the only two choices that are listed in the task bar that Jaws reads are the two most recently launched programs--(with the exception of the "windows list" which is not read. This reminds me of the pre-wondows "dos" days when we could only see one program at a time on screen or with Jaws. Thanks