Re: jaws 2018 does not read items in task bar #cal-notice

Bill Lenfestey

First, I hold down the alt key without releasing it when I try to tab through the task bar.  One of the first things I tried when I noticed this problem was using Insert F10 to open the "windows list."  Jaws does not read the "windows list" as a choice.  Again,  the only two choices that are listed in the task bar that Jaws reads are the two most recently launched programs--(with the exception of the "windows list" which is not read.  This reminds me of the pre-wondows "dos" days when we could only see one program at a time on screen or with Jaws.  Thanks