Re: copying URLs

CathyAnne Murtha

You can do this in the Windows Application Menu.

1. Focus on the link with your virtual cursor
2. Open the Windows Application Menu with WINDOWS APPLICATION KEY or SHIFT-F10
3. Activate “Copy Link Location”

The link address is copied to your clipboard.

CathyAnne

---

CathyAnne Murtha
CEO
Access Technology Institute, LLC
www.blind.training
cathy@...
Phone: (520) 300-7859

On Fri, Dec 8, 2017 at 4:38 PM -0700, "Pablo Morales" <pablocmd2014@...> wrote:

Hi all,

I am looking for a way to do the following.

  • I need to copy the URL address of several links.
  • I need to be able that when the virtual cursor is over a link, then use the application key, and be able to select a choice that copy the URL for that link
  • After the URL is copied in the clipboard, I will be able to paste it to a document.

I am looking if out there is an  AD for chrome, firefox, or Internet explorer that allow me to do that. I know that opening the link and pressing alt D I will be able to copy the URL, but it is a very inefficient way to do that because it is so much to do just to copy an URL.

Any idea guys?