copying URLs

Pablo Morales

Hi all,

I am looking for a way to do the following.

  • I need to copy the URL address of several links.
  • I need to be able that when the virtual cursor is over a link, then use the application key, and be able to select a choice that copy the URL for that link
  • After the URL is copied in the clipboard, I will be able to paste it to a document.

I am looking if out there is an  AD for chrome, firefox, or Internet explorer that allow me to do that. I know that opening the link and pressing alt D I will be able to copy the URL, but it is a very inefficient way to do that because it is so much to do just to copy an URL.

Any idea guys?