Re: Problems With Google Chrome

I never had any luck with Chrome under Jaws 16, as far as I know these two are actually not working together.
I know you said before you use Jaws in demo mode, couldn't you download Jaws 2018 and run it in demo mode, I think you would be much happier with the results.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ibrahim Ajayi
Sent: Friday, December 08, 2017 2:15 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Problems With Google Chrome

Hi good people:
I am having a very odd problem with my google chrome browser.
Each time I attempt to open a site, the browser crashes. Before now, I was having problems with opening a link in a new window, that is through an Email or another web page.
But the problem has now worssened. i cannot do anything with the browser right now.
I've tried out using the chrome cleaner, which I downloaded, but it hasn't worked.
I attempted doing a re-set of the settings, when I could, but it didn't change anything.
Please has anyone ever had this problem? if you have, how did you get around the issue.
I started experiencing this problem when I installed the extended support release for firefox. But I don't believe this could have been the cause of this problem.
I use windows 7 32 bit: JAWS 16.
Looking forward to reading from anyone.
I am Ibrahim.