From: "Don H" <lmddh50@adams.net>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, December 08, 2017 06:22
Subject: Re: Pearl camera

The Email I received offering the Pearl for $295 was for all Jaws 2018
and 2018 fusion customers and said the pearl would work with Jaws 2018.
I see it that FS has incorporated part of Open Book into Jaws 2018 and
Open Book is on its way out. Of course Open Book hasn't been updated
for years.

On 12/8/2017 8:19 AM, Dave... wrote:
John,
Not that I've heard.