From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Paul Hunt
Sent: Thursday, December 7, 2017 3:30 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Pearl camera

The Pearl is portable and is much more suitable for books.

On Dec 7, 2017, at 2:24 PM, Don H <lmddh50@adams.net> wrote:

Anyone got any experience with using the Pearl Camera versus a flat bed
scanner for use with Jaws 2018? Just got the notice that the Pearl camera
is on sale for users of Jaws 2018. Is the Pearl easier to use? Does it
produce better scanning results over a flat bed scanner?
Thanks