From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Pablo Morales
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2017 7:16 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: scheduling assistance outlook 2016

Hi all,

Is there a more efficient way to use the calendar scheduling  assistance of Outlook 2016?

I am trying to use this tool, but I can’t figure out how to handle this feature. Once I access to it, the information that I am reading is not very clear, and I don’t know if it is normal or what is going on. Could  someone help me with this outlook feature?

Thanks in advance,

,

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114