From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Kimber Gardner
Sent: Wednesday, December 6, 2017 9:36 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Navigating the audible.com site with jaws

Hi all,

Hoping someone can help me. I've been an audible subscriber for a long time but recent changes on the site have made it next to impossible to read with jaws.

For example, I receive the newsletter with recommendations but when I click through to the site, I am confronted with listbox after listbox with no way of accessing the information contained there. Pressing enter supposedly opens the listbox but then what? Down arrow does nothing and tab just takes me out of the area I'm trying to read.

It would be great if someone could tell me how to manage this crazy layout.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Kim

--
Kimberly