Re: Tapin radio

Steve Matzura

Another problem I just heard about concerns the schedule gone crazy and restarting a schedule every ten minutes even after the trigger time has expired.

On 12/1/2017 6:01 PM, Maria Campbell wrote:

I just checked and I don't seem to have that problem at all.  I do have the pro version, so I don't know if that matters.

lucky1inct@...

--St. Francis

On 12/1/2017 4:08 PM, Jim L wrote:

Heya folks,

I have the latest Jaws 2018 and latest Tapin radio, I still have troubles in Tapin radio preferences where Jaws speaks every option in there no matter which one I tab too, is there a way I can get Jaws to read properly in this preference screen?

Cheers,

Jim