Hmm, not sure.

lucky1inct@...

--St. Francis

On 12/1/2017 5:15 PM, Jim L wrote:

Mmm thats interesting, I have the pro version too, is yours the 64bit version?

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Maria Campbell
Sent: Saturday, 2 December 2017 7:02 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Tapin radio

I just checked and I don't seem to have that problem at all.  I do have the pro version, so I don't know if that matters.

lucky1inct@...

--St. Francis

On 12/1/2017 4:08 PM, Jim L wrote:

Heya folks,

I have the latest Jaws 2018 and latest Tapin radio, I still have troubles in Tapin radio preferences where Jaws speaks every option in there no matter which one I tab too, is there a way I can get Jaws to read properly in this preference screen?

Cheers,

Jim