Re: Please help ...... Missing folders & files

CathyAnne Murtha <cathy@...>

Hi Laura,

Are you speaking of the list view in the “Open” or “Save As” dialog? If your documents aren’t all showing, it could be the “File of Type” combo box.

When you open the dialog, press TAB once to focus on the “File Type” combo box and use UP and DOWN ARROW to insure you have the right document type selected. The default should be Word Document .docx.

When you change the file type in that combo box, it affects the documents displayed in the list view.

CathyAnne

CathyAnne Murtha

Access Technology Institute, LLC

cathy@...