Re: Virtual reader help please

Sugar Lopez <sugarsyl71@...>

Awesome, thanks

sugar

If we could look into each other's hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.

Marvin J. Ashton

-Sugar

Please support my Journey to a second chance of life at:

https://www.gofundme.com/sugars-transplant-journey

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Monday, November 20, 2017 9:08 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Virtual reader help please

Hi, Sugar. Here’s what the help topic says about the Virtual Viewer check box

Show Virtual Viewer on Screen

Use this check box to specify whether the Virtual Viewer is visually displayed on the screen when you access context-sensitive (INSERT+F1) help and other helpful messages. It may be useful in training environments to show the Virtual Viewer. However, in a presentation application like PowerPoint, it might disrupt your presentation to display the Virtual Viewer. JAWS functions the same in these messages regardless of whether the Virtual Viewer is visible. For more information on using the Virtual Viewer, see Virtual Viewer.

The key words here are:

JAWS functions the same in these messages regardless of whether the Virtual Viewer is visible.

If it doesn’t matter to you if the Virtual Viewer is visually displayed on the screen, then it won’t matter if the check box is checked or unchecked. If you want the Virtual Viewer visually displayed on the screen, check the check box. If you think PowerPoint might be used, or that the Virtual Viewer might interfere with the visual display of some programs, uncheck the check box.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sugar Lopez
Sent: Monday, November 20, 2017 7:26 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Virtual reader help please

Hi all

In my jaws settings under basics, should I lleave virtual rader checked?

And what happens if I don’t check it?

Thanks

I use jaws 18 on a windows 7,64 and office 2010

"But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings as eagles; They shall run, and not be weary; and They shall

walk, and not faint." [Isaiah 40:31)

Please Support my Transplant journey at:

https://www.gofundme.com/sugars-transplant-journey

-God Bless you,

Sugar Lopez

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.