From: Shai
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2017 9:40 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: cannot get key label muting to work

Hi,
Some keys like the control, alt, shift cannot be muted. Also, when
opening the Settings Center, make sure that you are in the default
settings with control plus shift plus d. Finally, after making the
desired changes tab to the apply button and hit enter. Also hit enter
on the ok button in that dialog.
Hope this helps

On 11/29/17, Van Lant, Robin via Groups.Io
<Robin_Van_Lant=Key.com@groups.io> wrote:
I'm trying to get JAWS to stop voicing Control, Shift, Alt and tab each time
I hit them, especially when alt tabbing through open programs. I followed
the directions I had seen here to search for Label in the settings center
and found the list of keys with their status. I changed the setting for Tab
to Mute, but it's still saying it. Also, when I try to change the setting
for Control, Shift and Alt, I get a pop-up saying that I cannot mute these
because they are used in combination with other keys. What am I missing?

Robin Van Lant | Sr. Program Manager
Strategy & Performance Management | Key Equipment Finance
720-304-1060 | Robin_Van_Lant@key.com

intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying,
the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. This
communication may contain nonpublic personal information about consumers
directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose such information for any purpose
information.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114
from Key
send an e-mail to mailto:DNERequests@key.com with 'No Promotional E-mails'