cannot get key label muting to work

Van Lant, Robin

I’m trying to get JAWS to stop voicing Control, Shift, Alt and tab each time I hit them, especially when alt tabbing through open programs. I followed the directions I had seen here to search for Label in the settings center and found the list of keys with their status.  I changed the setting for Tab to Mute, but it’s still saying it.  Also, when I try to change the setting for Control, Shift and Alt, I get a pop-up saying that I cannot mute these because they are used in combination with other keys.  What am I missing?

Robin Van Lant | Sr. Program Manager

Strategy & Performance Management | Key Equipment Finance

720-304-1060 | Robin_Van_Lant@...

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114