From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2017 8:30 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: verbosity question

Hi Sugar,

No, not quite.  As you navigate all the various settings, if you make any settings changes you have to tab to the, Okay button, & press enter to save your changes & close.  While arrowing down through all the different options / settings, if you tab 1 time on any of them you'll get a description of that selected option / setting.

Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2017 7:28 PM

Hi Mike

So if I just open up a word ducment

I follow the instructions you gave and it’s done?

Thanks

sugar

If we could look into each other's hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.

Marvin J. Ashton

-Sugar

Please support my Journey to a second chance of life at: