best way to regain speech if JAWS is silent?

Van Lant, Robin

What is the best way to regain speech if JAWS goes silent?  IN later versions of Window Eyes, I could just hit the launch hotkeys of Control Alt W and WE would restart, but this doesn’t’ work with JAWS.  It seems that Control Alt J may be bringing up the JAWS home screen (or whatever it’s called) and then I can hit Alt F4 to close it, but is this the best way?

Robin Van Lant | Sr. Program Manager

Strategy & Performance Management | Key Equipment Finance

720-304-1060 | Robin_Van_Lant@...

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114