OCR PDF Question

Randy Meyer

I love the OCR feature in Jaws, but I do have a question.

When I am recognizing a multipage PDF document, the OCR version does not show page breaks. Does anyone know if there is a way to show where the original page breaks were?

Example, I opened up an image only 7 page PDF in Acrobat, and used the Jaws OCR function by pressing insert-space, followed by O, then D. There is no way for me to tell where the pages start and stop. The recognition is great, but it would be nice to know when you are going from one page to the next.

Randy Meyer