Copying settings file

Van Lant, Robin

I’m running Windows 10 and Office 2010 at home where I have installed the latest JAWS in my transition from Window Eyes.  Shortly I’ll be having our IT team at work install JAWS on my work laptop, which is currently still on Windows 7 and Office 2010.  I saw something on the list or in a podcast about copying the settings file to allow me to transfer my settings I’ve created to then have them all on my work laptop – which sounds great.  Is there any problem in doing this, given that I’m on different operating systems?  I’m not thinking so, but since I do not have admin rights to my work laptop, I’m just trying to think ahead to any setup requirements or issues I could face when I have the IT guy on hand.

Robin Van Lant | Sr. Program Manager

Strategy & Performance Management | Key Equipment Finance

720-304-1060 | Robin_Van_Lant@...

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114