Re: Creating accessible, fillable PDFs?

As a quick aside, I have always found that MS-Word forms, using the legacy form fields, are a lot more accessible and screen-reader friendly than PDFs are.

Very few people even know how to create a form template (and I don't mean a regular document template) in MS-Word.  I have no idea why these have never taken off, but I've used them with a number of clients and can provide examples if someone wants them.

--
Brian  Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1709, Build 16299  (dot level on request - it changes too often to keep in signature)

If you don't like someone, the way he holds his spoon will make you furious; if you do like him, he can turn his plate over into your lap and you won't mind.     ~ Irving Becker