From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Johnson, Joanne
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2017 12:03 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Creating accessible, fillable PDFs?

Hi Jonah,

Perhaps...

The PDF was created from a Word document using Adobe Acrobat DC Pro. The read-out-loud feature in Adobe works, all the text is tagged, and I can highlight text with a cursor.

Is there anything further I can do to indicate to JAWS and other screen readers that it is not an image?

Joanne

and
'spam@...'