From: Sieghard Weitzel [mailto:sieghard@live.ca]
Sent: Tuesday, Nov 28, 2017 10:16 AM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: good windows 10 app updaters

What does an "update app manager" do?

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Marvin
Hunkin via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2017 7:19 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

Hi, for the past few years been using filehippo app manager, but 1.47 ,
kept giving me connection errors and just searched, filehippo does not
support windows 10. So my question is, what other update app managers do
you use for windows 10.
Thanks.

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif]<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>

Virus-free.