From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of moiz tundawala
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2017 5:48 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS 18 slow and sluggish on Windows 10

Dear All,
I did get in touch with Microsoft Accessibility. They remote accessed my computer but weren't able to solve the problem. The person has sent it to her research team for further instructions.
I also downloaded JAWS 2018 and am running it in 40 minute mode. JAWS remains slow and sluggish.
Can something be wrong with the computer and its settings? I have a Dell 13 Inspiron 5378.
Thanks,
Moiz.

On 11/27/17, moiz tundawala <moiztundawala@gmail.com> wrote:
Mario,
I run no other program at startup. My computer had the McAfee
antivirus which I have just uninstalled. I have now moved too Sophos.
Martin, Thanks for letting me know about microsoft accessibility. I
haven't tried getting in touch with them yet. Will do so and let you
know what happens.
Sieghard,
No, I haven't tried JAWS 2018. Will do that too and get back.
Thanks everyone.
Moiz.

Sorry, Richard, should read the entire thread before repeating the
suggestion somebody else has already made.
One other thing, Moiz, have you tried Jaws 2018 to see if it also
does this?
If your SMNA doesn't cover it you can still download it and use it in
40-minute demo mode, from what you describe this will be long enough
to see if the problem occurs.

Regards,
Sieghard