Update on JAWS and jpg files

Alan Robbins <alan1057@...>

Well, did reinstall JAWS 2018 following the other day discussion, and it made no  difference in JAWS reading a jpg file when using the “recognize with jaws” option from the context menu using either the applications key  or shift f10 key. However, if I use the layered keystroke of Jaws key plus space bar, then o for OCR, then f for file,  it performs the necessary action and reads the file with no problem. So that said, not going to fool around calling VFO to figure out why the shortcut does not work on my machine. Using that above approach is  almost as quick and gets the job done which is all that matters to me.

Al