From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2017 5:59 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS 18 slow and sluggish on Windows 10

Why not just use Microsoft's built-in anti virus, Windows Defender. I haven't bought third-party anti virus software ever since Security Essentials for Windows 7 became a free download. I have a retail business with 5 PC's and my laptop at home, I have staff who uses the internet and unfortunately not always only for work related stuff and I have never had an issue with a virus. As far as I can see it Windows Defender doesn't use a lot of resources and obviously it should play nicely with everything else since it's made by Microsoft.