From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Farfar on Laptop
Sent: Monday, December 05, 2011 3:43 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Itunes

John,

Somehow the concept of adding a radio station to a playlist makes no sense
to me. It makes more sent to have favorite radio stations to choose from
,and local radio stations are available with the iPod and I suspect with
iTunes, as well to be added to a list of favorites.

As for the internet stations on iTunes via the computer, I suspect these can
also be put into a list of favorites. I'll have to explore this a bit more
when I get the chance.

And now that I've gone completely away from anything relating to JAWS I'll
shut up.

Dave Carlson