From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Raewyn Whisker
Sent: vendredi 8 juillet 2011 04:16
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Subject: which financial software works best with screen reader

Hello Jamie Prater,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you on this. I haven't yet got the digest for this week but found your email on the website.

You asked on 4th July, how JAWS works with Accomplish CashManager. Our product is a mainstream product that has been in the Australasian marketplace for some 20 years, and over the past 3 or 4 years have found that it was accessible purely by accident.

Since then we have worked very hard, using Jaws as our base product for testing, to get CashManager as accessible as possible. We know we currently have a couple of areas that can be improved (which we are working on), but can confirm you can manage your business using CashManager for everything. We currently have a number of people using Jaws, Window-Eyes and Magnification with CashManager, and if you would like to go to our website, you will find testimonials of people who are vision impaired using CashManager - along with other people who use the product. www.http://us.accomplishglobal.com/vision/cashmanager-for-vision-impaired.html

I would be interested to hear you comments about the trial product we have available that you can download and test, about how you find the product.

Regards Raewyn Whisker
Account Manager
Accomplish Limited