From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of moiz tundawala
Sent: Sunday, November 26, 2017 4:48 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: JAWS 18 slow and sluggish on Windows 10

Dear All,
JAWS 18 becomes slow and sluggish on my Windows 10 laptop after every few minutes. I get it back to working normally by unloading and reloading the application. Strangely enough, I have also noticed that JAWS starts working fine even after I open and close Kurzweil. But this lasts only a few minutes and the problem returns, until I repeat the cycle all over again.
I have tried doing a clean installation of JAWS and have also got my computer formatted. But nothing seems to be helping. What may be wrong here?
Thanks,
Moiz.