Re: 2018 DVD

Kelly Pierce

I know because I installed JAWS on my new 64 bit computer from the DVD
in 2013 and the 32 bit version was installed. I have never installed
from the DVD again and now just download and install the 64 bit
version.

Kelly

On 11/27/17, Mike B. <mb69mach1@charter.net> wrote:
Hi Kelly,

Out of curiosity, why do you say Jaws installs a 32 bit version on a 64 bit

system? By accident I tried to run a 32 bit installer to my 64 bit system,

& I got an error message. I don't recall what the error message stated, but

it had to installing the wrong version on my computer. If you look in both

your Program Files & Program Files X86 folders on the root of your OS drive

you'll see that Freedom Scientific folders in both, but only if you are
running a 64 bit system. If you're running a 32 bit system, I forget which

1, but you'll only have 1 of the Program folders, not both on your OS
drive.