Mario,

Okay, got it! Thanks! I knew it had to be pretty simple just couldn't figure it out.

-Elaine

On 11/27/2017 9:34 AM, Mario wrote:
Elaine, Carol is correct but to clarify a bit, if you want to cc someone,
get back to the email address to whom you wish to send your email to,
press enter and type their email address,
do not press enter but shift+tab and down arrow to cc,
press tab twice and provide a brief subject, etc.

hth
-------- Original Message --------
From: Carol Smith via Groups.Io [mailto:carollablady@...]
Sent: Sunday, Nov 26, 2017 9:23 PM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: TB question

Hi,

To place a name in a cc or bcc field, you need to first be on the to
pulldown combo box.
Down arrow to cc or bcc and then tab once
This places you in a new edit box for the new address

On 11/26/2017 7:40 PM, Elaine Young wrote:
Hi,

I use Thunderbird and have one problem.  I can't seem to figure out
how to put an address in the "cc" and  "bc" field. I can get to the
fields but can't seem to get TB to allow me to put in a name to do an
auto email address. I've tried hitting enter and tab but can't seem to
get to the right place. Can someone help me? I am using JAWS 18 and TB
52.4.0.  Other than this issue, I am doing great with TB and highly
recommend it!

-Elaine

.

--

Why do we close our eyes when we pray, when we cry, when we dream or when we kiss? Because we know the most beautiful things in life are not seen by the eyes but felt by the heart. -unknown

1 Simple Trick Removes Eye Bags & Lip Lines in Seconds
Fit Mom Daily
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5a1cbc25ac88e3c244a2bst02vuc