Re: TB question

Elaine Young <hidden_spring@...>

Carol, That seems to work! Thanks. Some how I just seemed to tab or enter and always end up at the wrong place. I figured it was simple enough- once you know the process. smile!

Elaine

On 11/26/2017 9:23 PM, Carol Smith via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi,

To place a name in a cc or bcc field, you need to first be on the to pulldown combo box.
Down arrow to cc or bcc and then tab once
This places you in a new edit box for the new address

On 11/26/2017 7:40 PM, Elaine Young wrote:
Hi,

I use Thunderbird and have one problem.  I can't seem to figure out how to put an address in the "cc" and  "bc" field. I can get to the fields but can't seem to get TB to allow me to put in a name to do an auto email address. I've tried hitting enter and tab but can't seem to get to the right place. Can someone help me? I am using JAWS 18 and TB 52.4.0.  Other than this issue, I am doing great with TB and highly recommend it!

-Elaine

--

Why do we close our eyes when we pray, when we cry, when we dream or when we kiss? Because we know the most beautiful things in life are not seen by the eyes but felt by the heart. -unknown

We Say Goodbye To Meryl Streep
risingstarnewspaper.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5a1cbb0d4f4743b0c300est02vuc