From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Sunday, November 26, 2017 9:08 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: decision made Re: need recommendation for new PC

Hi Carol,

Two things: the Windows Pro upgrade was unnecessary, makes not much sense unless you need to connect to domains. Second, I hope you got Office 365 which is the subscription based service. If you need it just for yourself it is I think $59.95 in the States and you just pay this every year and in turn you are always entitled to the latest Office downloads and as a bonus you get 1 Tb of OneDrive storage and 60 minutes of Skype calling to regular phone lines a month. The Skype calling may not be something you use, but if you bought 1 Tb of cloud storage from Dropbox it would cost you a lot more than the entire Office subscription.

Regards,
Sieghard