From: Ibrahim Ajayi [mailto:kobisko@...]
Sent: Monday, Nov 27, 2017 8:40 AM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: JAWS and Malwarebytes

Hello:
Does anyone use malwarebytes. I've just installed it on my computer,
and it is not working. Each time I attempt to use it, it does not
open.
I use JAWS16, and I use windows 7-32bit.
If anyone uses it, how do you use it. I launched it from the start
menu, and also from the all programs submenu, but as I said it didn't
open.
Please help if you can.
From Ibrahim.

.