From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brice Mijares
Sent: Friday, November 24, 2017 7:58 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws & jpg files

Thank you for this info, this is good to know. Some times I take a screen shot of a on line bank transaction and paste it into wordpad. Of course I can't read it, but it was a record someone with sight could see. Again, Thanks.
On 11/24/2017 5:50 PM, Feliciano G wrote:
Brice,
Once I took the screenshot, it was copied to the clipboard. I then
opened Microsoft paint and pasted it there. Save as, Typed a file name
for it and changed the file type to JPG.

Feliciano

For Tech Tips and updates
Follow: www.twitter.com/theblindman12v Like
www.facebook.com/theblindman12v