Re: TB question

Carol Smith

Sorry, I do not have Outlook on my PC. I am certain that there are others that can give you that information. Take care.

Carol

On 11/27/2017 4:36 AM, James Malone wrote:
Hi Carol, how do you do this within outlook?

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Carol Smith via Groups.Io
Sent: Sunday, November 26, 2017 6:23 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: TB question

Hi,

To place a name in a cc or bcc field, you need to first be on the to pulldown combo box.
Down arrow to cc or bcc and then tab once This places you in a new edit box for the new address

On 11/26/2017 7:40 PM, Elaine Young wrote:
Hi,

I use Thunderbird and have one problem. I can't seem to figure out
how to put an address in the "cc" and "bc" field. I can get to the
fields but can't seem to get TB to allow me to put in a name to do an
auto email address. I've tried hitting enter and tab but can't seem to
get to the right place. Can someone help me? I am using JAWS 18 and TB
52.4.0. Other than this issue, I am doing great with TB and highly
recommend it!

-Elaine