TB question

Elaine Young <hidden_spring@...>

Hi,

I use Thunderbird and have one problem.  I can't seem to figure out how to put an address in the "cc" and  "bc" field. I can get to the fields but can't seem to get TB to allow me to put in a name to do an auto email address. I've tried hitting enter and tab but can't seem to get to the right place. Can someone help me? I am using JAWS 18 and TB 52.4.0.  Other than this issue, I am doing great with TB and highly recommend it!

-Elaine

--

Why do we close our eyes when we pray, when we cry, when we dream or when we kiss? Because we know the most beautiful things in life are not seen by the eyes but felt by the heart. -unknown

We Say Goodbye To Meryl Streep
risingstarnewspaper.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5a1b5ee02616b5edf6531st04duc