Re: doc files

CathyAnne Murtha <cathy@...>

It sounds like the recipe used “cp” instead of the word “cup” and NVDA recognized the monetary abbreviation.

CathyAnne

---

CathyAnne Murtha
CEO
Access Technology Institute, LLC
www.blind.training
cathy@...
Phone: (520) 300-7859

On Sun, Nov 26, 2017 at 9:56 AM -0700, "Brice Mijares" <bricemijares@...> wrote:

Thank you CathyAnne Also have you ever hear of the following. I was
looking at a recipe and said something like 1/2 cup flour. NVDA echos
that line as1 slash 2 cuban  pesos flour.
It must be a NVDA thing, because I just tried reading that same line
with Window Eyes and it worked just fine. Tried Jaws, but could not get
jaws to work in the Thunderbird mail client.