Re: doc files

Brice Mijares <bricemijares@...>

Thank you CathyAnne Also have you ever hear of the following. I was looking at a recipe and said something like 1/2 cup flour. NVDA echos that line as1 slash 2 cuban pesos flour.
It must be a NVDA thing, because I just tried reading that same line with Window Eyes and it worked just fine. Tried Jaws, but could not get jaws to work in the Thunderbird mail client.

On 11/26/2017 8:28 AM, CathyAnne Murtha wrote:
Yes. That’s all you need to do. WordPad will display the document perfectly.
CathyAnne
---
CathyAnne Murtha
CEO
Access Technology Institute, LLC
www.blind.training
cathy@blind.training
Phone: (520) 300-7859
On Sun, Nov 26, 2017 at 9:22 AM -0700, "Brice Mijares" <bricemijares@att.net <mailto:bricemijares@att.net>> wrote:
Cathy, please explain how this is done. Do you open wordpad and then
open the doc file? Thank you.