Re: Web site message

Laura Richardson

Thank you …… This is very helpful and I’ll give it a try next time this happens.

Laura

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Stan Holdeman
Sent: Sunday, November 26, 2017 4:47 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Web site message

You have opened a PDF document which needs to be processed before it can be read. If you tab in that message a time or two you should get to OK. Hit enter. You may hear it saying processing page 1 of 6 or some such information depending on the size of the document. When finished you should be able to use jaws to read.

Stan