From: "Nickus de Vos" <bigboy529@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Monday, December 05, 2011 10:00
Subject: [Bulk] error when launching jaws 11

Hi earlyer today I helped a friend format his laptop and reinstall
jaws 11. After installing jaws and restarting the computer it doesn't
want to launch and the error it gives is something like a referral was
sent to the server, and you can only press ok. Any ideas what's wrong
or what to do about this problem?