From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Friday, November 24, 2017 3:27 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws error

Hi Sugar,

I would call VFO back & ask them why that error message keeps popping up.  Tha shouldn't be happening.

Take care.  Mike.  Dodgers, try again next year!
Sent from my iBarstool.

Sent: Thursday, November 23, 2017 8:42 PM

Subject: Jaws error

Hi all

I just had VFO installed Jaws 17 from jaws 14

All is cool and I am doing well, however when I log on or reboot or restart, the following messeage pops up but in no way does it get in the way of what I do on my computer.

I still am able to work e mails and everything else.

We have uninstalled jaws, reinstalled it, repaired it but it still pops up.

I currently use

Windows 7

Microsoftoffice/outlook 2010

Del desk top,64machine

Does anyone know of this?

jfw.exe - System Error

Sugar

"But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings as eagles; They shall run, and not be weary; and They shall

walk, and not faint." [Isaiah 40:31)

Please Support my Transplant journey at:

-God Bless you,

Sugar Lopez