Re: Unending problems with firefox

cecropia64

Hi:

I';m having the same issue but I haven't upgraded to Jaws 2018 yet.  In the mean time, I'm using both Internet explorer and NVDA if you want to use Firefox.  IE still works well with Jaws and NVDA is working well with Firefox for now.  Just a little fix to consider.

Stew

On 11/25/2017 2:28 AM, Ibrahim Ajayi wrote:
Hello again:
Firefox, is still not working with JAWS, even with the extended
support release. I downloaded and installed the ESR52.5 program, and
it is running.
But when I open firefox, I get this message:
"Display of tab content is disabled due to incompatibility with your
screen reader. Please update your screenreader, or switch to firefox
extended support release".
Does anyone have this problem even after installing ESR, how did you
get around it.
Or is there is fix for this new probllem created by firefox.
I did refresh firefox as suggested in the firefox help, but nothing
changed. In fact, I've now lost all my bookmarks.
Any help?
Ibrahim in Nigeria.