Re: Contact

Ibrahim Ajayi

Hi good people:
I have actually downloaded the extended support release 52.5, and it
is set up and running.
But I am still not able to use firefox. The bookmarks are working
normally, but when I activate a web page, it doesn't open. At the
begining, when firefox launches, I get the message that the program is
not compatible with my screen reader. So, how do I switch to ESR that
is extendede support release.
Please kindly help me understand what to do here to get the program
firefox workingg.
Thanks and kind regards.
Ibrahim.

On 11/20/17, Jonas Voll <jonas.voll@envisionus.com> wrote:
Not shure, but its one drive for business!
And this is on Active directory and exchange server in a Enterprise
business for my work!

Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.
2301 S Water ST
Wichita, KS 67213
O: 316-425-7141
F: 316-267-4312
www.envisionus.com

Envision: To improve the quality of life and provide inspiration for the
blind and visually impaired through employment, outreach, rehabilitation,
education and research.