From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of John Gurd via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, November 23, 2017 1:24 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws 2018 goes silent at PIN log-in

I found a technical support notice on the FreedomScientific website about the Jaws issue I described some days ago. There is hoped to be a fix in the next update release. In the meantime there is a work-around (see the link below).

John

http://www.freedomscientific.com/Support/TechnicalSupport/Bulletin/1662