From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Soronel Haetir
Sent: 19 November 2017 19:05
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws 2018 goes silent at PIN log-in

I experience the same thing, I get the usual jaws startup message and then nothing. If I use password login jaws works fine.

On 11/19/17, John Gurd via Groups.Io <j.gurd=ntlworld.com@groups.io> wrote:
Yes, that was the first thing I checked. It is set to load at the
logon screen. I think it may not be scripted for the Windows Fall
Edition PIN login. That's why I'd like to hear from anyone using the same login.

John