Re: clickable elements on a page not working (Rollback Firefox Suggestion)

CathyAnne Murtha <cathy@...>

If you upgraded to Firefox Quantum (the latest version), it isn't yet supported by JAWS.

You can download and install the previous accessible version. To download the accessible version of Firefox, you can use the links below. They are for the US English version of the browser. If you want to download an International version, I've provided another link below the US English links.

Windows 64 bit:
https://download.mozilla.org/?product=firefox-esr-latest-ssl&os=win64&lang=en-US

Windows 32 bit:
https://download.mozilla.org/?product=firefox-esr-latest-ssl&os=win&lang=en-US

Find this version of Firefox in all languages at:
https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/organizations/all/

If you rollback Firefox, you'll have your familiar interface.

CathyAnne

CathyAnne Murtha
Access Technology Institute, LLC
cathy@blind.training