From: "Londa Peterson" <lpeterson@tricountyblind.org>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Monday, December 05, 2011 06:38
Subject: RE: [Bulk] RE: [Bulk] RE: [Bulk] Jaws 13 & Virtual Ribbons

You can use first letter navigation in the virtual ribbons. I do it all the
time. I use them because I use several options that are buried deep down in
the ribbon, and I couldn't get the keystrokes to work for them. You have to
press enter on the item once you find it, but first letter navigation does
work. They even said it would in the information on it in the what's new
for JAWS 12 file. Hth.