From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of John
Covici
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2017 4:42 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Anyone tried and had success with Instacart?

Site is bad, I called their support and I have been using the IOS app, but
its still not wonderful. The web is completely useless for me.

On Wed, 22 Nov 2017 11:31:53 -0500,
Shannon wrote:

[1 <text/plain; us-ascii (7bit)>]
[2 <text/html; us-ascii (quoted-printable)>] I found myself lacking a
few things for my contribution to Thanks Giving.

I thought I would order from Instacart and have the missing items
delivered to me at work so I had them when I go home.

What an ordeal!

The web page was only navigable with the tab key. None of the quick nav
keys worked. It kept edititing the search field when I tried.

I couldn?t seam to get the buffer to come back.

I tried it with Chrome, IE, and Jaws 18 and Jaws 2018.

I have auto forms mode turned off and it is set to manual.

The escape key would not do anything to allow me to read the page. You
have to tab your self silly!

And when you press on the very verbosely labelled button for add, a window
popps up with the picture of the item. You have to get that closed to move
on. Don?t hit alt f4 because it closes the browser.

Has anyone used this with success? I was getting so frustrated I asked for
help to finish.

Is it just me or is that site built badlly?

Is there a trick? I thought this might be a really nice and convenient
thing but if it is that hard to do, no way!!

I tried it on the iphone with the app and it was also horrible.

Thanks

Shannon

How do
you spend it?