From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Steve Griffiths
Sent: 20 November 2017 10:31
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: What is the trick with multiple attachments in outlook 2010?

Hi Shannon,

I've come across the problem with accessing multiple attachments before, and was able to get around it by turning off a setting in Outlook called Attachment Preview.

Go to the Options dialogue with Alt, F, T.

Press T until you're on Trust Center, then Alt + T to open a second dialogue.

UpArrow once to Attachment Handling, and then Tab to a checkbox labelled Turn Off Attachment Preview and check it.

OK out of both dialogues.

Does that make a difference?

Steve 🐾