Does Jaws 16 support Chrome?

Lee Maschmeyer

Hi folks,

Somehow my Internet Explorer went AWOL so I used this as an excuse to switch to Chrome. But it's not working very well. The most flagrant malfunction is the Detroit Symphony's site for webcasts, dso.org/live. I can't see anything on this site. If I leave off the "/live" it seems to work but this needs more investigation. But the /live page ought to work and doesn't. Any ideas?

Thanks,

--

Lee Maschmeyer

"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise."
--Lewis Carroll